My First Telescope
The only binoculars designed specifically for little kids! Enlarged focus-free eyepieces—more than 3 times the size of ordinary binoculars—and perfect-fit goggles with placement guide enable kids (even toddlers) to see up close, making them the perfect beginner set! It will be easy for young ones to learn about binoculars and how to use them while exploring the world around them! Give young scientists the confidence they’ll need to succeed with real scientific tools that are designed for safety and built kid-tough.
- Kiddos can learn more about birds, bugs, nature, and the world at large through observation—an essential element of the scientific method.
- Perfect beginner set of Binoculars! It will be easy for young ones to learn about Binoculars and how to use them!
- Focus-free binoculars designed specifically for little kids
- Kid-sized binoculars feature large comfy eyepieces—more than 3 times the size of ordinary eyepieces—with perfect-fit goggles and placement guide
- Best-seller and winner of Parents' Choice Recommended and Canadian Toy Testing Council awards
- Supports STEM learning through scientific exploration and hands-on experience with a key scientific tool
- Built kid tough and designed to last for years
- Give young scientists the confidence they’ll need to succeed with real scientific tools that are designed for safety and built kid-tough
Binoculars, with easy-placement goggles, 2x magnification, and breakaway neck strap
- See up-close with 2x magnification
- 2 Extra-large, easy-focus eyepieces (no need to close one eye)
- Breakaway neck strap for on-the-go adventure
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.5 x 2.8 inches
- Recommended age: Grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+
- No batteries required
Product # 5260