MOVA Globe: Cassini Celestial
The all-new Cassini Celestial is another brilliant antique design made by cartographer Giovanni Maria Cassini in 1792. The detailed globe depicts all the stars and constellations known at that time. Cassini’s drawings are based on the observations of astronomers John Flamsteed and Nicolas Louis de La Caille. Set the MOVA Globe on the standard 3-pronged acrylic base to create an optical illusion as the globe rotates continuously.
- A 8.5" diameter globe in the Cassini Celestial design
- 3-pronged acrylic base, square to distinctly display your MOVA Globe
- Warranty and Owner's Manual
- Awarded the Green Product Award (2015)
- Globe rotation is solar powered, no batteries or wires required!
- Stellar gift for any space fan!
- Easy to assemble
- Diameter options: 8.5"
- Height with base: 8.5" Globe - 11.75" tall
- Warranty included
Shipping for this product is processed by the manufacturer, please allow 1-2 business days for them the receive the order in addition to the standard shipping time.